We are happy to present an upcoming workshop in Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and we invite you to join!
With CNVC-certified trainer Yoram Mosenzon
Weekend of October 14 – 15, in Amsterdam
NVC is the art of communication. It offers simple, practical tools that radically transform your relationship with yourself and others. It cultivates assertive honesty mixed with deep empathy, allowing us to transform conflicts into love and clarity.
We will focus on themes such as:
- How to be fully honest but not judgmental
- How to stand for what you want, without demanding or pressuring
- How to say ‘no’ without hurting others – and how to hear ‘no’ without getting hurt
- How to enjoy (!) anger, hurt, and frustrations
- How to transform guilt, shame, and obligations into a flow of a creativity
- How to find balance between freedom and commitment
- How to connect with each others’ hearts, even in situations of conflict
In an interactive and safe learning environment we will focus on examples from our own life. We will practice NVC through demonstrations, role-plays, and exercises to integrate these tools into our daily situations.
Some assistants will be present to accompany us during the course, in order to give extra personal attention. These are well-trained people who have followed many NVC Courses and are becoming trainers themselves.
About Yoram Mosenzon, CNVC certified trainer, Coach, and a Mediator:
Yoram was a dancer/choreographer when he came across NVC in 2003. He eventually phased out his artistic endeavours in order to fully dedicate his time and energy to sharing NVC. Yoram now leads workshops in schools, universities, businesses, and with individual groups throughout Europe, Israel/Palestine, and the United States.
Intimate Relationships Workshop
There is no pre-requisite for this course – anyone and everyone is welcome to join!
“What I want in my life is compassion, a flow between myself
and others based on a mutual giving from the heart.”
Marshall B. Rosenberg, founder of NVC